How to show avatars that are stored at amazon s3

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #4907 by
I am using the remote storage option in jom social that allows my avatars to be stored and pulled from my amazon s3 account.

How do I configure the geomunity set of plugins and modules to use that setting instead of trying to pull in user avatars from my local system?

Thanks,
Richard Wing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #4910 by nordmograph
Hello
Well Geommunity is looking at the Jomsocial user table for avatars. I have no ideat where in the DB the pats to S3 avatars is stored. Can you provide a page or url to a user avatar? So I can have a look? A screenshot or description of what is stored in the avatar and thmub colums of you jos_community_users table would be helpfull.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #4914 by
Here is where mine is set to display users.

bestdamnbikers.com/news

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds