JomSocial 2.2 and Joomla 1.6

More
13 years 1 month ago #5382 by asterixzzz
I'm using Joomla 1.5 and JomSocial 2.0 but I'm planning to migrate to JomSocial 2.2 and Joomla 1.6 soon. Will Geocommunity Suite be compatible with that configuration?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5383 by nordmograph
Hello
Not as it is but it will definitely be ported soon
For now the CB plugin is allready compatible with j1.6
The module is almost finished, and then I'll work on the Jomsocial plugin

Subscribe the dedicated group on here to keep posted

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5384 by asterixzzz
Great! looking forward to the release! :)

More
13 years 1 month ago #5385 by asterixzzz
will the current Geocommunity suit be compatible with JomSocial 2.2 and Joomla 1.5? I need to launch the site soon so that might be a way to go...

More
13 years 1 month ago #5386 by nordmograph
Not tested but it should definitely!

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5387 by asterixzzz
OK! then I upgrade to JomSocial 2.2 now and wait for the 1.6 suite before I migrate to Joomla 1.6!

thx!

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds