Plugin Configuration

More
13 years 1 month ago #5444 by testcouch
hello nordmograph,

i'v just bought your great extension and have some questions:

#1 how can i get on sidebar position for guess,latitude and longitude area the same "width" like map?

#2 how can i hide the Latitude and Longitude field on map?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5445 by nordmograph
Hello
I'm not sure I get what you mean
1. ? it should be the same width as map
2. Is it about the 2 fields?

Feel free to provide a screenshot if it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #5449 by testcouch
Replied by testcouch on topic Re: Plugin Configuration

nordmograph wrote: Hello
I'm not sure I get what you mean
1. ? it should be the same width as map
2. Is it about the 2 fields?

Feel free to provide a screenshot if it helps

1. no it's not the same width as map and the tooltip is also to big for the sidebar position..see here a screenshot with firefox browser:

2. yes i would hide these two fields

3. how can i change these orange marked word position?

i'ts every time at the end, but in german i need a other sentence structure!
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by testcouch.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5450 by nordmograph
Oh I see. That plugin is not supposed to stand in a side position
open the php file and look for the text fields and change 'text' type to 'hidden', then remove the language strings there for latitude and longitude.

Do not remove the fields , just hide these as they are required for the plugin to work.

But I guess with these hidden the bar wll still be too large...

3. This is the activity stream so look for the 'activity' word in the php file and you'll find the place it is processed. As I don't get your language (german?) Im' not sure what word yopu mean but looking at this place and at the language files, I'm fure you'll find out.

let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds