[solved]

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #5665 by
[solved] was created by
Hello,
Ive installed the GeocommunitySuite for jomsocial.
Im using joomla 1.6 and JS 2.2

After install the module, and click on "update your location", an error msg is showed.

Fatal error: Cannot access protected property plgCommunityFriendsLocation::$_name in /home/content/whatever/html/components/com_community/models/apps.php on line 211

Ive installed the module mod_geommunity1.6_j1.5&j1.6.zip and 1 plugin: plg_geommunitylocator1.6_j1.5&j1.6.zip

Im missing something?
Thank you
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #5668 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: [fatal error]
Well not sure...
Geommunitylocator for 1.6 works fine, only had recently a little proble with french and german files, but it's been fixed...

Your error message does not concern Geommunity actualy, plgCommunityFriendsLocation is not related to Geommunity. Does the error appearzd only after instaling geommunityLocator?

There is maybe a conflict with the friends location plugin, but I doubt it. Anyway both are not required on a profile :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 week ago #5669 by
Replied by on topic Re: [fatal error]
You are right. I re uploaded the plugin of JS and then, the same error was showed, but with the myarticles plugin.
I put it offline (I dont need it), and everything worked.
Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds