Where is the real demo site of GeoCommunity ?

More
12 years 11 months ago #6012 by ssnobben
I am looking all over this site for a real demo, not screenshots pics etc so I can see how GeoCommunity suite is working.

Is there any demo url somewhere that can show a demo of GeoCommunity suite ?

rgds

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #6013 by nordmograph
Hello
This site is a real demo of Geommunity for CB ,
If you want the Jomsocial demo, you can register at retromundi.com

www.retromundi.com/community/map.html

Note both are the front end demo.
Sorry but there is no backend demo.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben

More
12 years 11 months ago #6014 by ssnobben
Thanks normograph for the info about a demo www.retromundi.com/community/map.html but the global map doesn't work for me this time either on the demo url above.. just a spinning wheel showing up on this page again using Firefox 4.0.1 no ABF blocker in FF on.

Anyone else having this problem or is it just me??

FYI -this have been a major problem long time now and thats what I want to check if Geocommunity could fast and efficient finally working or not and get rid of that annoying problem that is a real show stopper.

I have used the free Geocommunity module having the same problem for me now for 2 years and have looking forward for a solution that finally make be buy the whole Geo community package ;)

This important show stopper bcs now it doesn't work as you expect and thats not good.

It would be really great if you could track this down and make it work.

All the best!

More
12 years 11 months ago #6015 by nordmograph
Hello
Can you precise what you get?
It might be related to your location
Can you post what you get as javascript errors on that demo page?

and what you get as result from this page:

api.hostip.info/

let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds