Latitude and Longitude textboxes

More
12 years 4 months ago #8520 by timmyers15
Hi. I have the map in the Sidebar top position. When the user is logged in, the latitude and longitude textboxes are wider than the sidebar (in other words, they are wider than the width of the module position box and it looks very bad). How can I either narrow them OR hide them altogether? I know if they are hidden the user cannot manully enter the Lat & Long numbers, but that would be OK.

Please advise, thanks-

Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #8522 by nordmograph
Hello

Well look for the input tagd for latitude and longitude.
For each of these you have:
type="text"
You can make it:
type="hidden"
or add a size attribute:
size="5"

Hope it helps
:)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 4 months ago #8527 by timmyers15
Thanks this helps. FYI, I had to make an additional edit to fix this. The width was being overwritten by the JomSocial CSS, specifically the "#community-wrap .cModule textarea" in the style.layout.css file of JomSocial. It forced a width of 198px. I removed this from the style.layout.css file, hopefully it won't mess anything else up on my site.

Thanks again- Tim

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #12409 by
Bonjour,

Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'aider afin de supprimer ou réduire les text box pour les lat & long affichée dans le plug-in? Car en effet, elle dépasse de l'espace aloué par le template...?

Merci

Can someone teach me how I can delete or reduce the size of the text box for latitude & longitude displayed at bottom of the plug-in please? Because they are bigger than allocated space in the template...

Thank you..

Joomla 2.5 & JS 2.6.2

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #12411 by nordmograph
Hello
Open
plugins/community/geommunitylocator/geommunitylocator.php
and find the "input" tags with latitude and longitude id or the in the "form" tag.
Then edit the tags html for size.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds