Grey blocks showing on CB tab map

More
12 years 5 months ago #8287 by amir00251
sorry, yes i ment running query in phpmyadmin.

The blue arrows appear only there are several tabs in one position. Based on your previous comments, I have set the geommunity in bottom position and it is the only tab in this position so there is no blue arrows.

The only distinct feature of "information tab" is tab id which is lowest among all tabs. To change that you do need running a query.

Is it okay if you could have a look at the backend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8288 by nordmograph
Sorry , I don't know what's wrong with your setup but I never succeded doing one thing I tryed to
- unpublishing the tab called Geo community locator destroyed the whole CB template
- Changing tab position never changed the front end map position.
I guess you set up tweaks there I can not understand.
You have quite a few tabs there so I guess you know what you're doing, but I could not help more
unless you set a default CB template.

What you need to understand is Geommunity map must be visible when the page is loading
for the javascript map to load correctly.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8289 by amir00251
I suppose the reason is that i use profile pro, so I set up position of tabs and have customised whole profile and edit profile pages. Give me some time if I did not succeeded I will swich to cb template and and see if any change happens.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8295 by pepperstreet
In my particular case, it does work best on a seperate CB Position. The ordering doesn´t matter. My tab(DIV Style) is visually below all other Profile tabs.

Make sure that "Locator" is the only "tab" on this position.
Do you have something else on position "Bottom area"?

More
12 years 5 months ago #8296 by amir00251
Thanks for your comments. I dont have any other tab in position bottom. The Tab also is Div type display.

I just also changed the id of tab to 1 in DB (the very first), it did not help.

I have tried to set the tab to top position "header" on its own (only tab in that position) again no luck.

Tried to put the tab in position tabmain but first of all other tabs, again still no luck.

More
12 years 4 months ago #8344 by amir00251
Ok, here is a comment from a developer who checked my site:

For the map plugin: the same issue is with Google docs - if you load the iframe with the doc inside (in your case it is a map), it must be visible (not within an element with a "display:hidden" attribute), otherwise it will display with grey blocks. It is a modern browsers bug I guess (no such a bug in older versions of firefox or opera).

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds