Grey blocks showing on CB tab map

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #8274 by amir00251
Is it okay if you explain in detail what you mean from

"put the geommunity locator tab in the higest rank from the CB tab manger for its position"

I have now put the tab in bottom position, and display type "div with title" still have problem.

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by amir00251.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #8275 by nordmograph
You got it right, nothing to explain , on a previous screenshot , I see Geommunity Locator is tabbed at the top. Provide a screenshot of the map and a link , you might have javascript conflicts on the page preventing the map to load correctly.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #8276 by amir00251
Below is the screenshot and I will PM the link. (sorry fails to be uploaded I think you will see it in the link)

More
12 years 4 months ago #8277 by nordmograph
Hello
From what I could see on the profile page , the map still loads hidden, this is whay it has gray blocks.
If you want it tabbed, make sure it is the one showing first. (Information tab is cureently showing first on your page)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #8283 by amir00251
Below is the information regardgin Information Tab

So what make the tab to be shown first.

The information tab has the tab id=2 which is the lowest in all my tabs. So do you mean that I should make the tab id of Geommunity locator=1?
If yes, there is not easy way to do that, could you suggest a jquery so that I can run on my phpadmin to do this.

If above is not the case, then what should I really chnage? Below are my setting

Attachments:

More
12 years 4 months ago #8285 by nordmograph
Hello

You mean a sql query (jquery is a javascript library).
I guess we do not need SQL query or phpmyadmin here.
you should be able to reorder your tabs from the CB back end using the blue arrows and find the correct solution.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds