[solved] map not showing on registration

More
10 years 6 days ago - 10 years 6 days ago #22126 by themis56
I cannot find you email address :blush:

With the community profile pro we can write php code at the registration page, i do not if you can load manually the map at the registration page.

And one more thing, i want at the profile page to disable the QR code, i do not know if we can show in the infowindow the address of the user...
Last edit: 10 years 6 days ago by themis56.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 days ago #22139 by themis56
Finally i solved the problem, i post the solution if anyone else faces the same problem....

Geocommunity tab must be loaded through "Magic window" of community builder pro at the administrator panel in the profile registration page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nordmograph

More
10 years 4 days ago #22140 by nordmograph
Thanks for sharing your solution

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds