[solved] "Sorry, we have no imagery here."

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #28703 by barpageorge
Hello everybody!
I am using Geommunity Locator plugin for a long time in a site.
The versions are:
Community Builder 1.9.1
Geommunity 2.6.15
Evrything worked perfect until some days ago.
Now when I see a user's page the map says "Sorry, we have no imagery here." and doesn't load.
You can see an example here:
goo.gl/XFkrZE
You can see a screenshot too.
What exactly is happening?
Best regards and thank you in advance.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28717 by nordmograph
Hello barpageorge,

I'm not sure yet, but there are various errors on your page that need fixes and could break the map

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Trebuche...vetica,%20sans-serif Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=MS%20San...Geneva,%20sans-serif Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
www.pemfi.gr/templates/joomlage0058-brightfuture/css/menus.css Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
VM182:144 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getAttribution' of undefined
267VM182:60 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'offsetX' of undefined
VM182:55 Uncaught TypeError: b is not a function
fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Arial,%2...vetica,%20sans-serif Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Trebuche...vetica,%20sans-serif Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=MS%20San...Geneva,%20sans-serif Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
www.pemfi.gr/templates/joomlage0058-brightfuture/css/menus.css Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
VM182:60 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'offsetX' of undefined

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28734 by barpageorge
OK all about that.
But the site worked fine until a few days ago with all that problems.
Did anything changed in google maps lately?

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #28735 by nordmograph
Well I guess not. It's still working as before on other Geommunity3 sites.
Have you tryed reinstalling the CB plugin ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28841 by Rashad
Same Problem here. My Modul works fine, but the plugin shows grey blocks and doesn´t fix after "reset map"

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #28843 by nordmograph
Hi,

nordmograph wrote: Well I guess not. It's still working as before on other Geommunity3 sites. [Here included]
Have you tryed reinstalling the CB plugin ?

CB version ?
plugin version ?

Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds