Remove user from Map

More
8 years 6 months ago #29600 by daveyboy
Hi there im using community builder and want to add geommunity so my users can add them selves to the map.

I also use CBSubs so users can access certain functions on the website.

I want to know is it possible to automatically remove a user from the map at the end of the year
if their subscription runs out?

Thanks Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29603 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Remove user from Map
Hi Dave,

I'm not sure how CB Subs work, never used it.
But if CB Subs disable / deactiviate the Joomla user, it won't show on map.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29619 by daveyboy
Replied by daveyboy on topic Remove user from Map
Hi there thanks for the reply.
Cbsubs allows user to subscribe to different access levels. Once there subscription runs out their access level is changed reducing their access.

Is the map set up so that a user can be on it according to their access level?

Thanks again

Dave

More
8 years 6 months ago #29624 by nordmograph
Hi Dave,

The maps option currently do not have the Joomla usergroup filter, but I will add it for you if you get Geommunity3.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #29803 by daveyboy
Replied by daveyboy on topic Remove user from Map
HI Sorry i am only getting back to you now thanks for the response.

Yes i will buy the software. i am currently redeveloping a website with joomla 3 and new community builder 2.0.

one other question:
is it possible to automatically designate icons for the users according to their usergroup filter

for example

If the user is in the group of "teachers" they will be assigned a blue icon
If the user is in the group of "students" they will be assigned a red icon.

is this possible

More
8 years 5 months ago #29852 by nordmograph
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.
No this is only possible with Easysocial and Jomsocila profile types.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds