Map Not Showing

More
7 years 7 months ago #34539 by pensieristupendi
Hi,
I have a problem which is similar to other users but solutions doesn't work.
My map is not showing. I try to put API Key but nothing changed.
The plug in is installed.
Where am I wrong?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #34542 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Map Not Showing
Hi

Is this solved ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 7 months ago #34548 by pensieristupendi
Replied by pensieristupendi on topic Map Not Showing
Yes, in the module I can see the map.
But I reopen a post which was solved because I have the same problem: I cannot see the map in the registration form and in the profile.
I tryed to solve as explained in the post (kind of map and latitude/longitude set to 1) but nothing changed.
Is there any other solution?
Thank you

More
7 years 7 months ago #34565 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Map Not Showing
Can you post the url of the registration map ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds