[solved] Map not displayed, only Lat & Long fields

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #36027 by aj4hg
The map is not displayed, instead, it only lists the two fields for lat and long:

Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36028 by nordmograph
This is the profile edition.
Map is not suppoed to show there but onit should show on the profile front.
It also requires the component to be installed.

Hope it helps.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36030 by aj4hg
Thanks for your help, however, I'm not sure if we have the same page in mind. This tab is from the frontend profile editing. It worked for 3 years! Now I upgraded from 1.2 to 1.4 and the map has dissapeared...

More
7 years 3 months ago #36031 by nordmograph
Yes that page.
The latest version of the plugin checks that the component is installed before displaying the map.
Can you chek ?
If it is installed, provide a url to a user profile where it should show.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36080 by aj4hg
Component is installed. How can I send you a PM with the login info?

More
7 years 3 months ago #36082 by nordmograph
Use the contact form from the footer menu, and add the url of this conversation to your mail

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds