[fixed] No map on GeommunityLocator tab in user profile.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #39034 by JohnnyRy
I believe that I have the same issue as www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...3723&Itemid=40#20800

As in that thread, the Geocoder tab seems ok but the Locator tab perpetually loads. Tested in IE 11, FF, and Samsung Internet (mobile).

My site is airdoortodoor.com
username: Test1
password: password
username: Test2
password: password

In contrast, Main Menu item "Map Directions" under "Receivers List" shows the Locator map on it's own page, but the Route button is dead. Routes are enabled. Locator is in Read Only Mode. Debug is on. Global map url is correct. No errors in Joomla. Inspection of button shows "javascript void(0)"???

Edit: I found some code in index.php related to JavaScript...

// Add JavaScript Frameworks
JHtml::_('bootstrap.framework');

// Add template js
JHtml::_('script', 'template.js', array('version' => 'auto', 'relative' => true));

// Add html5 shiv
JHtml::_('script', 'jui/html5.js', array('version' => 'auto', 'relative' => true, 'conditional' => 'lt IE 9'));

// Add Stylesheets
JHtml::_('stylesheet', 'template.css', array('version' => 'auto', 'relative' => true));

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by nordmograph. Reason: added some index.php code and screenshot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39042 by nordmograph
You can use both plugins together, but should only use the locator tab and disable the geocoder tab.

Hope it helps. Let me know.
If it doens't , post a url of a profile where I can see the issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #39054 by JohnnyRy
Thanks. Disabling the Geocoder tab cleaned up the page.

My pesky Route button issue persists...

[removed by author]
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by JohnnyRy.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39055 by nordmograph
OK I found the issue and fixed it.
Download and install the latest version.

Please confirm the fix works for you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39056 by JohnnyRy
I updated Geommunity3, don't see a new Geocoder file, and can't find the GeommunityLocator product.
I also cleared cache and checked in database tables, but the route button issue persists.
Please post a link to the Locator file.

More
6 years 9 months ago #39057 by nordmograph
It's only about the Geolocator.
The post installation message should provide a link to the latest plugin archive, to install manually.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds