update your locations

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #2221 by
update your locations was created by
when i hit the update your location button if i am set up as super admin or just a registered user it will not let me update and i get this

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/s/t/c/stcredit/html/modules/mod_geommunity/tmpl/default.php on line 65

when i am in the update field it shows my location on the bottom map but not the top map, thank you in advance

when i log in as a registered user and hit the update location button it says i do not have access to view this page i want to allow all of my users to update easily this is way to difficult

side note: your website under aup points returns a 404 error you might wanna look into that
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2222 by nordmograph
Hello
Thanks for the 404 report, It's fixed:
This is not supposed to do that. What are the url before you hit update and after?

The warning message about the module could be an incorect setting , maybe you set 'on' a 3rd party integration you do nat have installed...

Let's fix your update issue first. So what are those 2 urls?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago #2236 by
Replied by on topic Re: update your locations
first one is just my website www.stcredit.com

when i hit update location its this url

stcredit.com/index.php/component/comprof...ab#geommunity_plugin

More
13 years 11 months ago #2237 by nordmograph
Ok we misunderstood each other :)

Please make the difference between 'update location' link (from the module top) and 'update location' button from the plugin.

The link should take you to your profile page so you need to be logged in to update your location which is normal behaviour.

To remove your warning message, make sure your setings are correctly set but anyway adding al least 1 user to the map should remove the message.

Let me know
btw, the geommunity module should not be displayed on profile pages.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago #2239 by
Ok I also have a full time job. Would it be easier if I made u a temp admin or u registered for my website to see everything. I also live accross the ocean so our times will prob not be the best. I'm actually typing this message off my phone lol. Let me know what would b best I would love to learn ur program but the time zones r going to kill us.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #2250 by
ok so 'status' was running and now everything is showing up correctly, i thought the status was part of the module to show that users are online, guess not.

now i am getting this :

the following errors were detected
unable to parse location

i had to go to google to get lat and long for my address and then it set it up on the map, on your site people can move it around manually with a click of a button, did i not download some part of a program to enable this feature???
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by .

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds