Remove some information like streetview frombottom

More
13 years 5 months ago #4384 by WIWlist
Hi admin,
i need to eliminate that field From Front END and in Edit section of user profile:

Streetview: I prefer not answer!
QR Code: I prefer not answer!
Show me on the global map: I prefer not answer!

I attach i file.

Thank you for your help!.

Alex
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #4389 by WIWlist
it's appreciated an answer.

Thank You!.
Alex

More
13 years 5 months ago #4390 by nordmograph
Hello
You need to edit the fields from CB fiels management and set them to hide.
Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 5 months ago #4391 by WIWlist
hi admin,
problem is that i don't see any cb field like strreviw or QRcode ....in this list. Do u know why?

More
13 years 5 months ago #4396 by nordmograph
You can also remove them from the xml file.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 5 months ago #4405 by WIWlist
hi admin,
i tried to remove it from xml but nothing to do always on profile.Can u indicate me whhic are the records to remove??

Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds