some mistakes are hampering my SEO

More
4 years 10 months ago #43550 by simonebno@gmail.com
This part of the script is sending to google indexing a page 404 or 505 ... I need it to be resolved because it harmed my SEO after Google went through this error falls from first to sixth position

script: ;jQuery.ajax({url:'/component/geommunity3/?view=thirdpartymarkers&format=json',

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #43551 by nordmograph
Hello,
I doubt, this alone got you from 1 to 6th position. Crawlers are not supposed to visit this url, but if it bothers you you can exclude it, in your google console. Dit you try this?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 10 months ago #43563 by nordmograph
Also I 1.5.6 I added some json headers to that URL page as to te markersearch results page so they should be automaticall ignored by web crawlers. It should help. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds