Pre sales questions

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #45060 by joomleb
Pre sales questions was created by joomleb
Hi guys,

1 - Gemmunity3 Standalone www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=7&Itemid=58 is the Geommunity Lite,
Am I right ?

2 - We can integrate 3rd party Extensions by using your "examples plugin" www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...&catid=52&Itemid=288 when a dedicated plugin is missing, Am I right ?
In my case we need:
- Solidres Properties/Tours integration
- HikaShop categories/products > HikaMarket vendors
- DPCalendar Events / Locations
- Joomla Users / Contacts / Articles (sometimes we use Seblod)
2A - Do you provide help during 3rd party integration ?
2B - Do you have a Google Places integration ? www.myjoom.com/products/geocode-factory-...y/google-places.html

3 - Map module Search:
3A - We'd like to perform search by Location and Radius by selecting “Sections” > “Categories” and by Joomla Tags. Is there a way to add the Radius field from the Location point ? Do you support Joomla Tags ?
3B - in the example I find the selection windows more complicated than necessary (to save space and actions). Are they still like this in the current version? Can they be simplified? Do you accept advice?
3C - Is the Clustering feature included ? developers.google.com/maps/documentation...pt/marker-clustering

4 - Please, What is exactly the difference from:
- Geommunity Plugin: JOOMLA USERS/CONTACTS/ARTICLES
- GMap/OSM Custom Field plugin for Joomla 3.7+ articles, users and contacts
- Itinerary Map Field plugin for Joomla 3.7+ articles, users and contacts

5 - Please, What is the Geommunity > Joomla 4 compatibilty development status ?

Many Thanks for your attention
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45182 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Pre sales questions
Hi guys,
Please, Is Geommunity project still alive ?
We are interested on the Extension, but we made these pre sale questions on November and nobody answered...

More
3 years 1 month ago #45283 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Pre sales questions
Hello,
Sorry for the late reply.

1. Yes, the name changed, because it's more accurate

2. Solidres doesn't exist, it can be created eventualy as a custom job
Same for Hikjashop. DPCalendar plugin does exist
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...gory_id=20&Itemid=58
Joomla Users / Contacts / Articles are supported too.
- 2A yes in this forum or we do it for you if you select the optional service fee when adding the extension to your cart
- 2B no

3A. Such module doesn't exist yet, no we do not support Joomla tags
3B Some or all can be disabled
3C yes it is

- GMap/OSM Custom Field plugin for Joomla 3.7+ articles, users and contacts This on sets coordinates to items
- Geommunity Plugin: JOOMLA USERS/CONTACTS/ARTICLES. This one adds located items to the component map (displayed in a module)
- Itinerary Map Field plugin for Joomla 3.7+ articles, users and contacts. This one allows you to create multi steps itineraries.

5. It's planned and will be prioriatary as soon as j4 is released.

Let me know if you have more questions.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
2 years 9 months ago #45605 by Louqie
Replied by Louqie on topic Pre sales questions
hi there i have altauserpoints how do i set it up to like award users to get points after doing a shortlink ext i just want to like let them gain points and then i pay them accordingly

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds