How to restrict sharing

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago #1441 by
How to restrict sharing was created by
Hi,

I have downloaded the plugin that seems to work just fine.

I would like to limit the possibility to share the profile for the profile owner only by letting the user profile owner use privacy settings (CB Privacy plugin) and decide themselves whether viewers can share or not.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

Z

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1445 by nordmograph
Hello,
Yes , it would require to add a list field in CB edition tab whee people could choose between the privacy options to decide who can share their own profile.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago #1484 by
Replied by on topic Re: How to restrict sharing
Hi,

Great news that it is possible. However, I cannot figure out how.

ShareMyProfile (cbsharemyprofile) is a tab that shows outside the other tabs. There are no fields connected to the tab and it is not possible to create one.

There is nothing called “CB Edition Tab” or “list field”.

I know how to create tabs, fields etc. but this I just can’t figure out this one. Could you please be a bit more clear and detailed? I would appreciate that very much!

Thanks,

More
14 years 2 months ago #1485 by nordmograph
Hello
This is possible via some custom deve, not as it is.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 weeks ago #1884 by
Replied by on topic Re: How to restrict sharing
Hi again,

I've been looking for alternatives, but there aren't any what I can find.

Would it be possible to get help from you to do the necessary development?

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds