Open in IE7

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #4234 by
Open in IE7 was created by
Why's share it open in IE7 and not in FireFox?

www.sdinstyle.com/directory-san-diego-bu...s/userprofile/fusjon

Do you have any advise?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #4236 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re: Open in IE7
Hello

Mootools issue. You should use firebug for firefox, and upgrade your IE :)
Same problem in ie8:

Détails de l’erreur de la page Web

Agent utilisateur : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; CMDTDF; .NET4.0C)
Horodateur : Fri, 26 Nov 2010 08:54:55 UTC

Message : Cet objet ne gère pas cette propriété ou cette méthode
Ligne : 174
Caractère : 8
Code : 0
URI : www.sdinstyle.com/templates/joom_simplicity/js/moomenu.js

Message : Cet objet ne gère pas cette propriété ou cette méthode
Ligne : 59
Caractère : 102
URI : www.sdinstyle.com/media/system/js/mootools.js

Ligne : 1
Caractère : 2481
URI : www.sdinstyle.com/components/com_comprofiler/js/menubest.min.js

menubest.min.js object required

www.sdinstyle.com/components/com_comprofiler/js/menubest.min.js

Do any error show when the plugin is disabled?
Let me see

First sight I'd say it's because of moomenu

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #4245 by
Replied by on topic Re:Open in IE7
Thanks for your reply! It works fine in the FireFox ver I have. When I view my installation in IE7 Share this profile is open showing all icons but when I view my profile with IE7 on your site there's no problem!?

How's that work? Please advise? I'd like to use your plugin on my CB community...

Thank you!

More
13 years 5 months ago #4247 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re:Open in IE7
Try to find what other extension is conflicting with our plugin
It look like it is your template's moomenu.
Can you try anotherone to be sure?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #4250 by
Replied by on topic Re:Open in IE7
I'll give another template a try. I was thinking that could be the issue. However, I've tried the following templates: rhuk_milkyway - JA_Purity - beez with no change. But I've not upgraded to IE8. It's strange that I'm viewing it correct on your site?

Any thoughts?

More
13 years 5 months ago #4251 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Re:Open in IE7
Yes, my site doesn't have a javascript conflict issue like yours. This is quite frequent and usually, easy to fix, but we need to identify what module, plugin or template is causing the issue with the plugin.
Try to test disabling, the ones showing on the same page , that use javascripte/mootools.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds