Cannot see the admin panel

More
11 years 11 months ago #10991 by emptyhouse
I have enabled jomsocial events and media in the geocommunity module, and the batch geocoder says it has found one photo that has the right accuracy, but nothing shows on the geocommunity map

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10992 by nordmograph
What are the coordinates set for that photo album? (module does not locate photos, but photoalbums)
Can you check using Phpmy admin if the photoalbum has latitude and longitude filled in and different from 255 values?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10993 by emptyhouse
i'll try and give it a shot.. :)

More
11 years 11 months ago #10994 by emptyhouse
When I add an event everthing disappears from the map? But I can see the event-icon beneath the map is there?

More
11 years 11 months ago #10995 by nordmograph
off topic, please open a new topic in the right category.
probably an illegal character in the event name or description.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10996 by emptyhouse
Hi again,

I have checked in MyPhpMyAdmin and confirmed that the module register the longitude and lattitude values in a correct way, in regards to both Photoalbums, events and users.

The problem though, is that I can not see any 'pins' on the map? What do you think the problem might be?

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds