Pre Sale Question - What's the right product?

More
10 years 11 months ago #17595 by mba90008
Hi..

I'm looking to purchase one of you geocode products but I need some advice on which product best fits what I'd like to do. I'm running cb on my site and I would like to add a table to my db that is mapped to custom form (created in RSfromPro). The custom form will allow my site users to enter an address and (using one of your geocode extensions to query google and/or yahoo) provide a list of all logged in cb users' current location and distance from the entered address. Knowing some coding and db work will be needed on my end, which of your geocode products would best help me add this functionality to my site.

Thanks in advance....

Mba90008

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #17596 by nordmograph
Hello

The Free geocoder CB plugin we provide will work this way only if you creat the fileds in CB itslft but not in RSform Pro.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds