[fixed] Error running from cpanel

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #23229 by giotos
I have selected only 2 users and 2 fields (to limit mistakes): city and country, they look the same as user fields.
Users look confirmed, approved, not banned.
But batch process does not work.
Giorgio
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23238 by nordmograph
Hello Giorgio,

There seem to be an error in the SQL query did you edit the code ?
The query is missing its beginning part:
"SELECT id, "
AS if in lin 37 in
Code:
if ($geoCity!="")$query .= $geoCity.", ";

the dot before the = sign was missing.
Double check and let me know.
Also you can try reinstalling the module

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23239 by giotos
Replied by giotos on topic Error running from cpanel
No, I did not edit the code.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23240 by giotos
Please tell me the order of the modules to be removed and reinstalled: geommunity, geocoder, batch, locator. Is the order important? Thanks

More
9 years 9 months ago #23241 by nordmograph
Only the batch.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23242 by giotos
Uninstalled and installed again the batch. Joomla versio 3.3.1.
Still error:
An error has occurred.
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'cb_city, cb_country, geoLat, geoLng FROM jos_comprofiler WHERE approved='1' AND' at line 1 SQL=cb_city, cb_country, geoLat, geoLng FROM jos_comprofiler WHERE approved='1' AND confirmed='1' AND banned='0' AND id >='581' AND id <='582' ORDER BY id ASC

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds