Batch geocoder generates wrong coordinates

More
8 years 10 months ago #28526 by Sonderup
Hi,

The Batch geocoder generates wrong coordinates.

My events is being spread all over the world instead of in my country.

What do I missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #28527 by Sonderup
Update:

For some reason it keeps generating the same coordinates in Iran. Should be in Denmark...

More
8 years 10 months ago #28528 by nordmograph
Hello

Weird, do every adresses get located there?

Is this Iranian location a latitude, longitude inversion of the original denmark location ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 10 months ago #28529 by Sonderup
Yes, the coordinates on JEvent location manager is correct and on the map in backend is viewing correct.

I have made a search for the the coordinates that shows after the I have running the Batch geocoder in the database. No hits.

All events get different coordinates and being spread all over the world.

More
8 years 10 months ago #28530 by nordmograph
Do you mean in the database, coordinates are ok and show inverted on the map ?
Feel free to provide url to the map. (You can also hide it from guests and bots if you wish to)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 10 months ago #28531 by Sonderup
I search for the Iranian coordinates in the database, but they wasn't there. Only the Danish ones.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds