BatchGeo Not Returning Coordinates

More
8 years 4 days ago #32716 by nphic
Folks,

I'm putting Batch GeoCoder into my website. I'm having problems getting returns of latitude and longitude on addresses. I attached a results file showing addresses not returning coordinates. I manually looked up some of these addresses on www.gps-coordinates.net and they return successfully. I can't figure out why Batch GeoCoder will not return these address coordinates. Can you please provide me with some guidance on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Joe
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 days ago #32718 by nordmograph
Did you get some coordinates before?
I'm testing right now and it works fine.

Module first gets data from Google, if failure (wrong addresss or over quota), then checks with Yahoo.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 days ago #32719 by nphic
Folks,

Upon further review of the data, I have some SPAM accounts in my database. Doing a complete cleansing before coming back to you. However, here is one specific address I put into the module from the Joomla Backend. I enter the user_id in the Start from User Id and the same user_id again in the To User ID. I then go into Community Builder and look at the Geommunity Geocoder tab and there is no data. However, I can find this address using findlatitudeandlongitude.com, gps-coordinates.net, and Google Maps. Here is the string that is getting passed:

9513 Overlea Drive,Rockville,MD,20850,United States

Any thoughts on why this would not return?

Thanks,
Joe

More
8 years 4 days ago #32721 by nordmograph
You need to reply my previous question too :) So I can give precise clues as reply to your question.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 days ago #32722 by nphic
Sorry. No. I have never gotten coordinates from BatchGeo. The way I set this up initially was by going to findlatitudeandlongitude.com, doing a manual lookup, and then manually adding it to my Community Builder database.

What I am trying to do is to automate this process. I just brought Batch GeoCoder yesterday and am just in the beginning stages of implementing.

Does that help?

Thanks!
Joe

More
8 years 4 days ago #32723 by nordmograph
Can you post a screenshot of your module settings ?
If you prefer I can also visit your site.

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds