BatchGeo Not Returning Coordinates

More
8 years 5 days ago #32725 by nphic
I had my credentials posted, but not sure if you received them. I'll email them to you via the email that the post notifications come from.

Thanks,
Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 days ago #32726 by nordmograph
Got it :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 days ago #32727 by nordmograph
Arf
403: Access Forbidden
Your location (FR) has been blacklisted.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 days ago #32728 by nphic
Sorry! I've had issue with international spamming, BIG time! I unblocked France (FR). Again, my apologies!

More
8 years 5 days ago #32729 by nordmograph
No problem,

I checked your settings and as everything seemed to be set correctly

I tryed to run the module with user 1201 to 1204 and it got and stored coordinates correctly
and then ran 1201 to 1207 and gor this

Result by Google User ID: 1201 SKIPPED (Unchanged) Coords: 29.4986935 / -98.0335105
Result by Google User ID: 1204 SKIPPED (Unchanged) Coords: 44.4824413 / -73.2060364
Result by Google User ID: 1206 from:445 Winn Way,Decatur,GA,30030,United States,
Storing coordinates: 33.7868036 / -84.2788226
Result By Yahoo User ID: 1207 SKIPPED (Unchanged) Coords: /

So it seems to be working correctly.
Make sure you tick the checkbox to overwrite existing coordinates when processing.

Please try again and let me know your results.

Adrien

More
8 years 5 days ago #32730 by nphic
Thanks for the help! I'm going through a clean up of all the address. It will take me a few days. I'll post back after I get this clean-up completed and I'll re-submit with BacthGeo.

Thanks for the prompt help and support! I review the module in Joomla Extensions for you.

Thanks again,
Joe

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds