Disable Yahoo

More
7 years 6 months ago #34670 by team@pxp.es
Disable Yahoo was created by team@pxp.es
Hello Adrien, How are you?

how is posible to disable yahoo in BATCH GEOCODER FOR CB, JOMSOCIAL AND EASYSOCIAL

really dont work, every time yahoo add 0.0000 latitude and 0.0000 longuitude

when we try only for example with jomsocial, FIELD_ CITY and FIELD_COUNTRY and google work all is perfect coordenates

infor me

thanks
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #34674 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Disable Yahoo
Well Yahoo is not used untill Google fails.

1 Google Geocoder is used
2.If Google fails, Yahoo is tryed.

Are you sure you need it removed ?
If you do I will add an option to the settings.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #34676 by team@pxp.es
Replied by team@pxp.es on topic Disable Yahoo
morning Adrien,

1 - I dont know, because we make many tested and yahoo every time is not working with no coordenates, every time is 0.0000 / 0.0000

please see picture at: navarrourquiza.com/images/00-web/geocummunity.jpg

I revise so example data adress, change for perfect format adress and yahoo dont work. I prefer have only google and test.

2 - NEW POST - THING

, please visit: navarrourquiza.com/es/contacto

we have here a demo module for a geocummunity map

I explain you. in this part we need to have all our user - customer in the map,

but we need to have only the information of city and country and add some text.

why? we have this for a paramotor flying pilots (customer) web page, professional web page, we need to show only our customer - user that we have, no data of customer, no link to jomsocial, only that there have a customer - user of our brand. or I thinking for example add to bubble - some text "if you need the contact of this customer, please order us".

in jomsocial we havent member and friends,

we need only the geocommunity map for will show that in this map point are a pilot - user of our customer - user, not posible to add as friend, message, dont see the profile , ect,ect, you know?

how is posible to willl have only a map with all our user but the user show only a city and country?

please see picture at: navarrourquiza.com/images/00-web/geocummunity-1.jpg

thanks in advanced

ahh, great work in all your extension, very appy

Jose

More
7 years 6 months ago #34677 by team@pxp.es
Adrien, I´m thinking, or if you have another way to show all our user or virtuemart customer( onl city and country) , anothert pluging , infor us for we will make.

More
7 years 6 months ago #34678 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Disable Yahoo
Hi

You can redownload the batch geocoder it now has an option to disable Yahoo.
If you keep having 0 results with this, I guess you have an incorect setting, then share your setting with a smaller screenshot.

For your infowindow question,
You can edit the infowindow layout editing this file (preferably using the joomla template override method)
components/com_geommunity3js/views/userinfonwindow/tmpl/default.php

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #34683 by team@pxp.es
Hello Adrien, all is working now, but we have a little thing that not posible to look, some time looking but not posible to see where it´s posible to disable or delete.

we have now only in bubble user information the city and country, but in the avatar in map when we put the mouse over the avatar we have the name of user.

How is posible to disable the name of user? we dont need any information about our customer - user, we need to have only that there in this city and country have a customer -user, but no information

plase see picture: navarrourquiza.com/images/00-web/geocummunity-2.jpg

thanks for info

Jose

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds