[solved] Geocoder doesn't work

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #40066 by webbeheer
Hey,

Unfortunately, the plugin does not work on my backend. What am I doing wrong? Here is an image of the fields in the database and the module in the backend.
Can you tell me what's wrong?
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #40067 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Geocoder doesn't work
Hey, I just tested it again and it worked
Can you make sure the module settings are empty except these 2 fields

Geocode: EasySocial
and
Geocoding API Key: {your key}

Hope it helpas. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 5 months ago #40073 by webbeheer
Replied by webbeheer on topic Geocoder doesn't work
Hey,
All the module fields were empty, except the two you mentioned and the address field. The last one I have made empty too.
But it still doesn't work.

More
6 years 5 months ago #40074 by nordmograph
What error message do you get then ?
Feel free to email me backend access if you want me to have a look at it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 5 months ago #40077 by webbeheer
Replied by webbeheer on topic Geocoder doesn't work
Hey

The error message you can see in the first post: attachment 2.

Are the fields in the database correct I wonder: see attachment 1 in the first post

I will sent you the credentials by mail.

More
6 years 5 months ago #40079 by nordmograph
Hi actually, I think there is some misunderstanding.
Your users do not have any address set. These are required for the module to process.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds