process user positions according jomsocial user fi

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #4502 by
Hello. I'd like if admin can process user positions according several jomsocial user fields value. For example admin wants process the positions of male users that live in france. For the last i wish that admin can run the process using cron job.
Let me know please.Thanks
Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #4506 by nordmograph
We have a special module for this but it is manual and doesn't require to be a batch as for now Jomsocial does it when a user saves his new details. Our batch module is mostly usefull when impporting user database from other user management systems as CB etc... or pre-Jomsocial 1.8 users. I don't see the point of processing only a type according fields.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds