[solved] error on saveuseredit & no markers on map

More
7 years 8 months ago #34494 by nordmograph
This plugin is free for anyone so te keep one only source for it , it's distributed and available separately from the paid package.
Also not every Geommunity3cb users need it as Geommunity3cb comes with its own Geommunity Locator CB plugin.

Yes the Custom library is now required for clustering, as Google moved its online version to github but has not edited yet its paths to new icons so i'ts unusable as an online service for now.

Edit2, this not an error, only a notice. You can and should hide these on production server.
Does it happen when saving profile edition ?
Does it happen for every users or only those with empty or incorect address ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #34497 by cd@support-it.de

nordmograph wrote: This plugin is free for anyone so te keep one only source for it , it's distributed and available separately from the paid package.
Also not every Geommunity3cb users need it as Geommunity3cb comes with its own Geommunity Locator CB plugin.

Yes the Custom library is now required for clustering, as Google moved its online version to github but has not edited yet its paths to new icons so i'ts unusable as an online service for now.

Edit2, this not an error, only a notice. You can and should hide these on production server.
Does it happen when saving profile edition ?
Does it happen for every users or only those with empty or incorect address ?

Thanks for the clearance.
to edit2: it happends on profile save if latitude and longitude is empty, it should get these coordinates by the geolocator and its refering fields in the profile, which are set correctly...
well it worked before the update at least.
i get those notices 10 times in row not only for line 87 but also several times for line 88, 103 and 104 and also get a

as far as i can see it, it is a problem with the "function googleGeocode" where it can't get the geocode for the address.
when i "printf ($geocoder_key)" it shows the google maps javascript key. Any idea where the problem could be?

Edit: i pinpointed the problem to the "$xmlContent" which is empty because of an "SSL certificate problem"
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by cd@support-it.de.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34498 by nordmograph
I can't reproduce the issues on this setup here, with empty coordinates and shit as address.
I suspect your fields match between the Geocoder and CB are mistaken. Double check.

There is no reason why the $geocoder_key would refer to the Google Maps API key, I checked each call and fields.
Check the plugin settings, or mention where in the code you input your printf ($geocoder_key).
Anyway I'm tesing both here without any keys and Geocoder works fine.

So is you file_get_contents issue solved ?
Enable debug in the Geocoder to see what it gets fromm GOogle and eventually from Yahoo.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34500 by cd@support-it.de

nordmograph wrote: I can't reproduce the issues on this setup here, with empty coordinates and shit as address.
I suspect your fields match between the Geocoder and CB are mistaken. Double check.

There is no reason why the $geocoder_key would refer to the Google Maps API key, I checked each call and fields.
Check the plugin settings, or mention where in the code you input your printf ($geocoder_key).
Anyway I'm tesing both here without any keys and Geocoder works fine.

So is you file_get_contents issue solved ?
Enable debug in the Geocoder to see what it gets fromm GOogle and eventually from Yahoo.

I printed the content of "$xmlContent" and "$geocoder_key" in "function googleGeocode" to check where the problem could be and thus the key is part of the "curl_init()" call i thought there could be a problem but as mentioned before i realised the "$xmlContent" is empty so the curl_init call had problems which turned out to be a SSL Certificate problem.
I added : "curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);"
before "the curl_exec($c)" and now profile updating works fine with also the lat. and long. coordinates updating.
I know that this is very unsecure and i will not do this on the productive system but for debbuging reason on my lokal xampp and to test all the functions i need it was the easiest way.
Guess i have to check how to update or enable SSL on my curl library.
Thanks again for your patience and your time it has helped me a lot.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds