Registration Confirmation Page

More
13 years 11 months ago #2090 by nordmograph
Forgive my bad english :)
To use the geocoder you must have in CB configuration / fields, userfields for directions. Then in the geocoder settings you must set the exact cb fields names for City , address, zipcode etc... the the geocoder plugin know where to look for users directions. Does it help?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2095 by sohopros
Think that helps. Do I have to compare the sql tables, or are the CB field definitions available from the Administration UI? I see field names in the CB Field manager, but don't think they are identical to the field names.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2099 by nordmograph
No, only in cb field admin, check field name (not title).What is your field name in CB administration for your users city? you need one if you want to show their position on map to a 'city' level. Then in the geocoder plugin parameters, empty everything and only set the city field as exactly set in your cb field management. You could add every required field to let people wanting to be set precisely on map. Fields are not mandatory. but you must not set in the geocoder plugin fields you do not use in CB fields management.

Good luck

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2104 by sohopros
OK - I entered the field names into the Geocoder plug-in from CB Field management for
City=city
State=state
Zip Code=zipcode
and emptied the others:
Street Address=empty (no text entered in the fieldname)
Address=empty (no text entered in the fieldname)
Country=empty (no text entered in the fieldname)

after filling out the Registration form, I got:

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /hsphere/local/home/sohotest/hsdev.sohotest.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geommunitygeocoder/geommunitygeocoder.php on line 67

and the registration data did not go through to the db

So I entered the fieldname for Country=country - same result:

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /hsphere/local/home/sohotest/hsdev.sohotest.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geommunitygeocoder/geommunitygeocoder.php on line 67

So I entered the fieldname for Address=address - got this result:

Notice: Undefined property: moscomprofilerUser::$geoLat in /hsphere/local/home/sohotest/hsdev.sohotest.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geommunitygeocoder/geommunitygeocoder.php on line 78 Notice: Use of undefined constant _ISO - assumed '_ISO' in /hsphere/local/home/sohotest/hsdev.sohotest.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geommunitygeocoder/geommunitygeocoder.php on line 92

and the registration data did go through. I attached a screenshot of the user's profile page showing his latitude and longitude (somewhat precisely).

So two questions:

1. How do we fix the errors causing the Notices?
2. How do we display City, State in the map on the user's CB profile page (not latitude/longitude)?
Attachments:

More
13 years 11 months ago #2151 by sohopros
Still waiting reply to the two questions in the previous posting:

1. How do we fix the errors causing the Notices?
2. How do we display City, State in the map on the user's CB profile page (not latitude/longitude)?

More
13 years 11 months ago #2153 by nordmograph
Hello
1 I don't have the answer yet, still investigating.
I'll need to check this on your site myself

2. You can not, the profile map info window only shows coordinates
You can show Directions fielsd such ias country or city in CB making the CB field to be shown on the profile page from the CB config

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds