Translation and other issues

More
9 years 11 months ago #23269 by dennisth19
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #23282 by nordmograph
Hello

1. there is no setting for this, you can try disabling some features, but mostly you'll have to edit the code html to have it on one colums
2. These are AUP strings to be translated in your AUP component language folder.
3. I updated the plugin to fix this spacing. Redownload it from your download link or your order history. For the link to work , make sure you enable this feature in AUP component. If it doesn't help, provide the NONSEF working AUP url for the csv download and the one you get from this plugin.

Let me know if this helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 10 months ago #23288 by dennisth19
it looks exact the same, only my translations are gone...
Attachments:

More
9 years 10 months ago #23290 by nordmograph
For your translations, you're doing it wrong:
You should not translate the english file.
Duplicate it, rename it as de-DE.plg_aupprofile.ini
Move this new file to the de-DE folder and start translating it there.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 10 months ago #23291 by dennisth19
no problem, i made it like you described. but what about the layout?

More
9 years 10 months ago #23295 by nordmograph
Provide a link to the public profile so I can see what css is required.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds