Problem with Link

More
9 years 3 months ago #26905 by free9999enigma
Hi i have a problem,i purchase "ALPHAUSERPOINTS PROFILE FOR JOMSOCIAL" and when i try to click on a link is redirect on a home page
Image: gyazo.com/fc4e43008ffddee3a53ed0804010e670
Link www.gaminghd.ro/comunitate/free999enigma/profile

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26906 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Problem with Link
Hello

I guess this is the way it is stored .
The plugin is only displaying the content without treatment
Can you point me to the user AUP profile activities (AUP component page) to check th elink url ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26908 by free9999enigma
Replied by free9999enigma on topic Problem with Link
I don't understand
"Can you point me to the user AUP profile activities (AUP component page) to check th elink url ?"

More
9 years 3 months ago #26912 by nordmograph
Show me a AUP page with activites and the same activity with the link to see if it's correct there or not.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26913 by free9999enigma
Replied by free9999enigma on topic Problem with Link
Here it's a profile www.gaminghd.ro/comunitate/1485-florindaniel/profile and watch this activity

Tuesday, 27 January 2015 08:39

HEARTS OF IRON III COLLECTION 75% STEAM DISCOUNT KEY

And try to click on link

And when click on link need to redirect here www.gaminghd.ro/forum/jocuri-gratis-redu...491-snow-closed-beta not in homepage

More
9 years 3 months ago #26915 by nordmograph
I understand but this is not my question.

I want to see the AUP profile, not the Jomsocial profile.
I need to see if the link is brokenin AUP too or only in my plugin

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds