[fixed] - Layout issue

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #31012 by CAROLINADJOKER
Replied by CAROLINADJOKER on topic [fixed] layout issue
I was explaned more than clear - and drowed alsoo
showed the view as you say as plugin need to show as - and real view .....

and don`t ask impossibil - just solve the bug...
that is happend in all profiles - because this is plugin and come to all users profile ....

don`t put the impossibil conditions to solve the bugs (as make users profile public) - this is not professional to ask,,,
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31014 by nordmograph
Is your site in production or in development?

You can also post a readable screenshot if you prefer .
To help with yout layout issue I need to see ands that you describe what the issue is.
If you don't do that I don't know what's to be solved.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31016 by CAROLINADJOKER
Site is production site - not developments
There we have real users and customers....

the screen is clear - if is not you can request admin rights to see and solve if you really want to solve - not only to make new posts in forum ....

More
8 years 2 months ago #31034 by nordmograph
OK, sure.
I first need to reproduce your point issue.
Email me a user credential and a URL with how to reproduce the points issue and eventually the layount problems.

And an admin credential so I can update the plugin to fix the points issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31036 by CAROLINADJOKER
Hello
Tell me please when you intent to allow us some time - to mae our AUP profile as showed before sale...

More
8 years 2 months ago #31038 by nordmograph

nordmograph wrote: OK, sure.
I first need to reproduce your point issue.
Email me a user credential and a URL with how to reproduce the points issue and eventually the layount problems.

And an admin credential so I can update the plugin to fix the points issue.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds