And mark these errors when entering a random profile

System

Joomla 3.8.10
Jomsocial 4.5.6
10.1.34-MariaDB
PHP 10.1.34-MariaDB

Tks For you help
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42059 by gerardozamora73
Do we have any response to this issue?

More
5 years 8 months ago #42067 by nordmograph
Hello Gerard,

Sorry for the late reply.

Have you installed the AlphaUserPoints component? This free component is required. It must be installed and set properly.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #42080 by gerardozamora73
Hello!! I have installed Alphauserpoint and tmb marks an error.

Uninstall and install Altauserpoints from your site and it seems to work well.

More my doubt is with the rules.

According to the description and understanding of the product

AUP Profile for Jomsocial

You must take the jomsocial default rules and show actual and generated points. And even then it also does not specify in the details of the description that Alpha or Alta is needed.

Or am I in error?

For me the product

1.- It must show the points and be based on the rules that are predefined jomsocial

2.- It should not depend on a third complement (Alpha or Alta). Because otherwise .. I see it replaces the mode of generating points and leads us to generate new rules and modify the code of the activities that you want to generate product.

It is not like this?
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by gerardozamora73.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42082 by nordmograph
Well, this plugin is used to display AltaUserPoints amount in Jomsocial profile. It also can show AUP medals ranks and activities.

It's another (more powerful) points system than the core Jomsocial one which is already showing on user profiles.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds