AUP for jomsocial

More
5 years 1 month ago #43213 by accikouris
AUP for jomsocial was created by accikouris
Hi,

i read that "This profile plugin/application lets your users show on their Jomsocial profile their AUP profile: user points".

So, when i install the AUP plugin for jomsocial, then AlphaUserPoints and JomSocial points will have the same value?

And both fields get updated in the database when a user fullfils a rule?

In other words, if a user gets points doing jomsocial rules, then the AUP profile plugin shows these points?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43222 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic AUP for jomsocial
No, you're mixing 2 different extensions:

1 - AUP Profile for Jomsocial
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...gory_id=17&Itemid=58

This ones displays AUP points account, AUP medals etc on the Jomsocial profile

2 - AUP Jomsocial Activity Suite bundle
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...gory_id=17&Itemid=58

This one allows a kind of synch between AUP and Jomsocial points in the direction you want where 1 AUP points = 1 JS points

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 3 months ago #44016 by unconservo
Replied by unconservo on topic AUP for jomsocial
Hi :). So whats the difference between Alpha and Alta?. I bought AUP Profile for Jomsocial but I see I have Alta and not Alpha User Points. So does this mean I bought the wrong plug in or will it still work?.

Regards

More
4 years 3 months ago #44017 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic AUP for jomsocial
Hi,
It should also work. Let me know if you have any issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds