[solved] VM My Orders problem

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #10468 by freedom
Hello, i have problem with the VM My Orders.

i have a module " AJAX Dock Cart for VirtueMart " from "offlajn.com" and when i have enable this module and do click on the VM My Orders then shows me this code:

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: require_once(/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/epharmxg/public_html/farmns.gr/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php</b> on line <b>74</b><br />
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in <b>/home/epharmxg/public_html/farmns.gr/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php</b> on line <b>74</b><br />

Can you help me please to fix that?
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10469 by nordmograph

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10484 by freedom
Replied by freedom on topic Re: VM My Orders problem
Hi, i do a new install of joomla and now i have:

1: PHP Built on: Linux zeus.inwebproservers.net 2.6.32-220.7.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Mar 7 00:52:02 GMT 2012 x86_64
joomla 1.5.26
Database Version: 5.1.61-cll
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.17
Web Server: Apache
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi

2: virtuemart 1.1.9
community builder 1.8

But when i login to CB Login and i click on User Profile (User Profile (mandatory!)) shows me :

Warning: require_once(/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/epharmxg/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 74

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/epharmxg/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php on line 74

require_onceIn the virtuemart.cfg.php, the "require_once" and the "$vmpre = VM_TABLEPREFIX;" does not exist!

More
11 years 11 months ago #10486 by nordmograph
Hello

The fix from my previous post concerns the plugin file not VM's

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10487 by freedom
Replied by freedom on topic Re: VM My Orders problem
What do you suggest so I can fix this problem?

More
11 years 11 months ago #10488 by nordmograph
Apply the fix mentioned here
www.nordmograph.com/forum/56-vm-orders-c...tart=12&lang=en#7834

as recommended in my previous post

apply it to the plugin.php file
located in
components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbvmorders/

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds