Installation not working

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #12919 by alexus
Hi,

I just bought an extension (Virtuemart Orders & Products plugin for Community Builder) that is not working. I can't install due to an error message.

"Upload showPlugins - Failed - Plugin version (1.3.2) different from Community Builder version (1.8.1)"

Any ideas? I am using Virtuemart 2.0.4 and CB 1.8.1. I unzipped the package ;)

Thanks and regards,
Alex
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by alexus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #12920 by nordmograph
I see, only the xml file has to be edited.
Set in the version tag:
1.8 instead of 1.3

Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26338 by garces0209
Replied by garces0209 on topic Installation not working
In the given site 's support but when I try to install it says Plugin version ( 2.0.0) different from Community Builder version ( 1.9.1 )
i have virtuemart 2 and joomla 3 and cb 1.9

More
9 years 4 months ago #26339 by nordmograph
Yes, you must upgrade to latest CB 2.0
or try editing the plugin xml file replacing the version number 2.0 by 1.9
re zip and reinstall.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26340 by garces0209
Replied by garces0209 on topic Installation not working
i can`t upgrade to latest CB 2.0 because is only for membership develorper, or where can i download it?

and when i tried edit the plugin xml file replacing the version number 2.0 by 1.9
re zip and reinstall the system say error:

Advertencia
Copia fallida

Subir showPlugins - Fracaso
Failed to copy file: /home/pcgrupo/public_html/dominios/sitename/tmp/install_54970f391199e/plug_cbvmordersVM2CB2.0/lang to /home/pcgrupo/public_html/dominios/sitename/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbvmorders/lang

More
9 years 4 months ago #26341 by nordmograph
CB2.0 is free for everybody :)

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds