[fixed] Thumbnails not displaying

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #20993 by rustle
Hi Nordmograph people
The 'My Products' tab is functioning correctly, however all of the thumbnails are displayed as the default 'No Image Available' image as opposed to the thumbnails which are displaying correctly else where in the site.

Joomla 2.5.16
VM 2.026d

The site is currently under construction, but I can get access if need be

PS this might be related to a recent VM update as I read somewhere that VM changed how it deals with thumbs.... just a thought

Merci en avance :side:
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #20994 by nordmograph
Hi Rustle

I moved your post to the correct forum category. Please make sure you post in the correct place next time :)
You're right, VM is used to changing standards quite often and it's not storing the thumb path anymore in the database. We have to find the large image and deduct the thumb.

I just applyed a fix to the plugin, so you can download it and overwrite the files or reinstall.
Let me now if this is fine and working as expected for you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
10 years 2 months ago #20995 by rustle
Replied by rustle on topic Thumbnails not displaying
working again

thank you :cheer:

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds