[fixed] Tab doesn´t show shipped products

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #26723 by Rashad
Is it possible to show shipped products? Cause that´s the last step for an order.

Virtuemart 3.0.2
Joomla 2.5.27
Community Builder 1.9.1

I tried to disable "Only Confirmed orders:" and then updated the order status, But it doesn´t show the shipped products. If I set it on confirmed, then the plugin shows the product although the "Only Confirmed orders:" is disabled.

The VM itemid is 1283.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26724 by nordmograph
I just updated the archive
plug_cbvmordersVM3CB2.0.zip
For your request, but it might require CB2.0

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26743 by Rashad
where can I download it?

More
9 years 2 months ago #26744 by nordmograph
From the product page

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26748 by Rashad
Thank you. Should I reinstall it or simply overwrite the files?

More
9 years 2 months ago #26749 by Rashad
Ok it works. I overwrote the files and now it´s working fine. Thank you a lot

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds