[solved] VM My Orders tab problems

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #4258 by
Hi,
my problems are related to "VM My Orders" tab only, I'm not displaying the other one.

1) After installation I got blank page - I had to enable legacy module. Any suggestion on what to do to make it work without legacy module?

2) I have 3 orders now (2 confirmed and 1 pending) but tab shows "No item purchased yet..." - see screenshots with configuration attached. What is wrong?

Kind regards,
Marcin
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #4259 by nordmograph
Hello

1.Plugin is based on the cb1.2 framework so legacy plugin is not required
2. No Item purchased is related to the item tab
Plugin only shows items from confirmed orders

Does ti help?
If not provide screenshot of your profile tabs

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #4260 by
Replied by on topic Re: VM My Orders tab problems
1) it displays empty page without legacy module - how can I debug it?

2) I have 3 orders (2 are confirmed and 1 is shipped) but nothing shows in the tab - how can I debug it?

More
13 years 4 months ago #4263 by nordmograph
1) Not sure, have enabled debugging in Joomla? Just know this cb plugin doesn't need the legacy plugin to be on, The legacy plugin is disabled on this site here.
2) The cb plugin only shows the current user's orders, not every orders.

3) What are the other cb plugin you installed?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #4266 by
Replied by on topic Re: VM My Orders tab problems
works like a charm, thanks.

joomla debug showed all problems - it was with collation in my db as I'm integrating few systems together.

thanks for excellent support!

More
9 years 3 months ago #26709 by Rashad
is it possible to show shipped products? Cause that´s the last step for an order.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds