its not showing any thing in stream

More
12 years 8 months ago #6661 by rich-hi-rich
it doesnt return stream and also not showing map when i check source it creates the map details but not shown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #6664 by nordmograph
You should not use maps in tabs, you'll have gray blocks in map doing this.
Also I went to your page and the gmap doesn't seem to be there.
Also you need at least on activity for the module to show and two activities for the module to run the javascript animation.

Also you need the latest version of this module if you run the latest version of jomsocial. As JS constantly make the Activity stream design evolve

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 8 months ago #6667 by rich-hi-rich
last week only i took paid version of this module and installed, let me know which gmap activity version i require?

More
12 years 8 months ago #6668 by rich-hi-rich
Actually if you check the source code of page activity is there and can be seen at end of page, so activity is there, i tried loading module without tab at different position but didnt got any map and activity,

More
12 years 8 months ago #6669 by rich-hi-rich
this is below error i get

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; MS-RTC LM 8)
Timestamp: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:24:07 UTC

Line: 19
Char: 735
Code: 0
URI: maps.gstatic.com/intl/en_us/mapfiles/api-3/5/11/main.js

More
12 years 8 months ago #6671 by nordmograph
Please set it to a non tabbed module position, display the title and let me know what position it's in.

The error you mention, is either because the module doesn't display, either because you do not have enough (2) activities for the animation to start?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds