Activity stream js confliction problem

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9447 by
I got these error messages in console, seems the js file conflict with each other, can you solve this problem for me? and due to these errors my homepage 's totally a mass.
by the way, when I don't use Jquery function , when I click delete link, it doesn't work, error message says"Uncaught ReferenceError: joms is not defined"
I know that there's definitely confliction, I want to know how to solve that。。thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #9448 by nordmograph
Hello

I went to youtr page, I could not see any conflict JS showing in chrome console and ajax activity stream module was updating the the stream with ajax correctly.
No problem at all on your Home page.
I guess you fixed it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9456 by
thank you for your reply~
I switched "add jquery" to no now, but the link doesn't work, I mean "hide" and "delete". you click it then you see the error message""Uncaught ReferenceError: joms is not defined"
And besides that, I want to show the stream nicely just like your demo, the layout is just a mess,pics and text does not organized at all, I love the effect just like your demo page.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds