[solved] Really Need Help with Soundcloud content

More
8 years 6 months ago #29617 by jacobd
Then I am missing a piece here.
The private playlist can be implemented on eg. Wordpress sites.

Do you know how your other exstensions are handling this? eg. myplayer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29623 by nordmograph
MyPlayer doesn't deal with Soundcloud (eventhough it shows in the soundcloud category)
Bandcamp plugin is handeling this the same way as the Soundcloud plugin.

If you're sure it is working on other sites, there should be a way, so I'll try to diggin the API and find out.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29638 by jacobd
Great to hear!
Please let me know if you need assistance in testing.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29639 by nordmograph
You can help, in pointing me to a site that embeds one of these private playlist.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29652 by jacobd
Here it is:
rockfreaks.net/news/25078

It is the same private playlist.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds