[solved] Really Need Help with Soundcloud content

More
8 years 8 months ago #29439 by one.sport
Does playlist mode works the same way - i mean pasting the code :

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="
">

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29441 by nordmograph
Hmm, not sure what'you're taliking about.
There is no particular playlist mode.
But yes it works the same way to show a playlist , but no , you're code is absolutely wrong.
Check the plugin modus operandi ...

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29601 by jacobd
I have a variation of this problem.
Currently this url cannot be visible as a soundcloud player:

This one how ever is visible:

Both have been inserter with {} ie.
{
} and
{
}

Reference URL:
odium.dk/anmeldelser/pladeanmeldelser/bruces-fald

As I see it, it is somehow linked to the handling of the fact that the playlist is private and that the access key "s-aRlVx" is not being passed on.

Can you provide feedback on this issue?

Please note: all info have also been attached in a plain text file.
Attachments:

More
8 years 8 months ago #29602 by nordmograph
Hello

I understand , but it makes sense to me that private playlist are not supported.
Privacy concern.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29612 by jacobd
Hi,

Well - the specific use case here is that we, as a music magazine, recieve exclusive streams of still un-released music - from the labels/artists.
Not begin able to do this, pretty much negates our need for soundcloud.

Can you re-think your strategies here?

More
8 years 8 months ago #29613 by nordmograph
If I could do anything I would, but I think i=this is rather a Soundcloud API limitation:

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds