[solved] Plugin not working

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #31223 by ARTFX
I've been using the soundcloud plugin for a while, but now I noticed that it has stopped working.
I'm using the default 1st modus operandi, there are no tags around my URL other than the '{' and '}' brackets, the link is correct as well.
When viewing a page the link and tag are not visible at all.
I've checked the page source and at the location of the tag a blank div is placed instead of the soundcloud player.
This happens in with both single tracks and playlist URL.
I also checked if there was a problem with one of my other content plugins, disabled them all and still didn't work.
Tried the other modus operandi, also didn't work.

link to a page where there should be a soundcloud player: www.artfx-studios.com/shop/view/6:neuro-bass-patches-vol-1
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31224 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Plugin not working
Hi

On this page the browser console reports:
Uncaught ReferenceError: ddEqualizeHeights is not defined
It seems t be from a system plugin. Can you test disabling it ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ARTFX

More
8 years 2 months ago #31225 by ARTFX
Replied by ARTFX on topic Plugin not working
Okay disabled that plugin, but no change in the soundcloud plugin... Still doesn't work.
That system plugin makes the modules below any of my articles the same height, but disabling it does not change anything (it just makes the bottom modules misaligned...)

More
8 years 2 months ago #31226 by nordmograph
ok, I'm not sure where the player is supposed to be loaded on that page can you precise ?
Also providing the url of the clip would allow me to test it on another page.
DId you reintall the latest version of the plugin ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #31227 by ARTFX
Replied by ARTFX on topic Plugin not working
The player should be located right underneath the red lines of text on the product page.
The webstore software is J2Store which uses Joomla articles as product pages so that shouldn't be a problem (it worked before as well)

The link I'm trying to get a player for is this Soundcloud playlist URL:

And yes, I've just installed the latest version of the plugin.

I also just now checked what happens if I simply paste the Soundcloud provided embed code inside the Joomla article, guess what then it simply works like a charm. So that makes me believe the problem is not Soundcloud related.

I guess it is some kind of conflict with another plugin, which is why I tried disabling some of my content plugins.
If you want I can supply login credentials, just tell me where I need to send them.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by ARTFX.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #31228 by nordmograph
Send them replying to a forum post notification email.
Add the article ID where I can test it.

I just tryed your clip with the plugin at
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...gory_id=11&Itemid=58

And working as expected. Curious about what's wrong on your page.

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds