[fixed] Soundcloud Content plugin - > jsn (Easy Profile) field plugin

More
6 years 8 months ago #39583 by wilbert
When will you finiss this job?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39584 by nordmograph
Hopefully today

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39587 by nordmograph
Hi

I could not manage to get the settings from the form so you 'll have to edit those you want in the soundcloud.php file directly.
Here is the list of settings that have been added:
Code:
$sc_auto_play = 0; //$field->__get('autoplay'); $sc_show_comments = 'false'; //$field->__get('show_comments','false'); $sc_hide_related = 'true'; //$field->__get('hide_related','true'); $sc_show_artwork = 'true'; //$field->__get('show_artwork','true'); $sc_visual = 'false'; //$field->__get('visual','false'); $sc_color = '#3B5998'; //$field->__get('color','#3B5998'); $sc_theme_color = '#3B5998'; //$field->__get('theme_color','#3B5998'); $sc_show_user = 1; //$field->__get('show_user',1); $sc_show_bpm = 0; //$field->__get('show_bpm',0); $sc_show_playcount = 1; //$field->__get('show_playcount',1); $sc_buying = 0; //$field->__get('buying',0); $sc_sharing = 1; //$field->__get('sharing',1); $sc_download = 1; //$field->__get('download',1); $sc_player_height = '180'; //$field->__get('player_height','50');

If you enable the download and buying features here are the strings you need to add to your language override in Joomla:

COM_CUSTOM__SOUNDCLOUD_BUYTRACK="Buy Track"
COM_CUSTOM__SOUNDCLOUD_BUYSET="Buy Set"
COM_CUSTOM_SOUNDCLOUD_DOWNLOAD="Download"

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39588 by wilbert
This isnot exactly what we agreed and you promised to do and I paid for?

More
6 years 8 months ago #39589 by nordmograph
Are you mentioning the options not being editable from the field settings ?
I know, I tryed hard to find the way to access the field data but I'm missing a method or a function.
It doesn' affect performances or design , and as you previously said you did not mind. I thought this would be ok.

wilbert wrote: For me it would be perfect as I have the control settings for the bandcamp plugin. It is nice to have it to the field.options..but if I need to change it somewhere in a php file..no problem I can do it there..

More
6 years 8 months ago #39590 by wilbert
Yes..this was before you calculate monney for it..now I payed and I need a nice solution you told me it was possible and now you cannot offer..

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds