[fixed] Soundcloud Content plugin - > jsn (Easy Profile) field plugin

More
6 years 8 months ago #39610 by nordmograph
Please let me know when you got the patch so I can remove it from the post.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39611 by wilbert
Re check,
You have ftp?

More
6 years 8 months ago #39612 by nordmograph
I see, only the rule at
/administrator/components/com_jsn/models/fields/soundcloud.php
is still present.

But this is an issue with jsn more than the files I provided. So as I said you should report to the jsn dev.
A possible solution would be:
- re upload the patch
- set chmod 0444 to every soundcloud file, or maybe changing the file owner if setting the chmod is not enough.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39613 by wilbert
If i upload the patch file i get an error, cannot find xml file?

More
6 years 8 months ago #39614 by nordmograph
A patch has to be unzipped and its content uploaded via ftp at the joomla root,
not via the joomla installer.

More
6 years 8 months ago #39615 by wilbert
The patch is working

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds