Tweak to work with Sourcerer

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #6389 by
Hi nordmograph,

A quick heads-up, I've just time I don't have long trying to figure out where to get support for your excellent Soundcloud content plugin. May be an idea to get a specific category set-up to avoid further confusion. :)

Now why I'm here, I wondered if you could tell me how to add a new "Modus operandi" to support syntax used by NoNumber’s Sourcerer

e.g.
Code:
{source} http://soundcloud.com/userid/name-of-track {/source}
Better still can you inc. in next release?

Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by . Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #6390 by nordmograph
Hi
I'm tired of moving your posts in the correct category. please post in the correct cat and explain why this new modus operandi would be interesting/usefull and I'll add it :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
12 years 9 months ago #6391 by nordmograph
Your link to nonumber's Sourcerer is not working can you repost?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #6392 by
Replied by on topic Re: Tweak to work with Sourcerer
Your "tired" of moving my posts... I was "tired" of trying to find a support category that didn't bloody exist! :blink:

Frustratingly my first post totally disappeared (it has since re-appeared) hence I re-created the post. So please feel free to delete: www.nordmograph.com/en/forum/59-soundclo...-content-plugin.html

Link as requested: www.nonumber.nl/extensions/sourcerer

As for justifications:
  • I need it
  • Other may find it helpful
  • Should only be a tiny tweak
Vague? perhaps, but due to amount of work involved I hope it warrants your acceptance.

e.tm
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by .

More
12 years 9 months ago #6393 by nordmograph
Yes I admit I don't ubnderstand the use but it should be an easy trick
so let's try this
in loadsoundcloud.php add this after line 31
Code:
elseif($mode==4) $regex = '/{source}http:\/\/soundcloud.com\/+(.*?){/source}/i'; //{source}http://soundcloud.com/blabla/moi{/source}

and in the xml file
add this after line 43
Code:
<option value="4">{source}http://soundcloud.com/me/mysong{/source}</option>

Note that the line numbers I am mentioning here are referring to the j1.6 version and might be slightly different in j1.5's.

Let me know if this works as you expect

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #6394 by
Replied by on topic Re: Tweak to work with Sourcerer
I'm no programmer but that's exactly what I had come up with... unfortunately it doesn't work and I'm not sure why..

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds