Error with Jomsocial + pagination

More
9 years 5 months ago #25093 by none
Hi,

I have new problems but with Sobipro plugin for Jomsocial.

Nothing shows up on the profile pages but errors:

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/tolokapu/public_html/plugins/community/mysobipro/mysobipro.php on line 22

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tolokapu/public_html/plugins/community/mysobipro/mysobipro.php:22) in/home/tolokapu/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/core.php on line 534

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tolokapu/public_html/plugins/community/mysobipro/mysobipro.php:22) in/home/tolokapu/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/core.php on line 509

Also Ive seen that you have a limiter in the settings. Some of my users have 180 or more entries in sobipro. I have to show them as well.
Can you add a pagination to this plugin. So eg... set the limiter to 25 entries/page.

I use the newest Sobi 1.1.10 + Jomsocial 3.2.0.4 + Joomla 3.3.6
PHP 5.5 and MySQLi

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25113 by nordmograph
I have updated the plugin so the Notice doesn't show.
For the pagination feature, we'll have to think about the best way to integrate it with the multi sections.
How many Sobipro sections do you use ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25114 by none
Thanks Adrian,

Im going to try it out soon. Pagination would be extremely helpful for me.
I wan to show all entries of each user and set the pagination (entry/page) in the plugin admin if I can.
I have only one section.

Thank you

More
9 years 5 months ago #25127 by none
Adrian,

Thanks now I dont have error messages. That's the good news so far.
I tried this plugin and I think I configured everything but nothing shows up on my Jomsocial profile. None.
So I can't see yet if this plugin works or not.

Thanks

More
9 years 5 months ago #25128 by nordmograph
Probably incorect settings. Make sure you read every provide Readme.
Post your settings if it doesn't help.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25131 by none
Adrien,

No offence but are you carefully testing your plugins before they become available to download?
Because I had just errors so far with all plugins I purchased. Or just please give a remark that this plugin is not verified for a newer version of CB or Jomsocial.

I changed the "Core Application" from No to YES.
Result my whole page went blank with full of errors:
Code:
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/tolokapu/public_html/plugins/community/mysobipro/mysobipro.php on line 35 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/tolokapu/public_html/plugins/community/mysobipro/mysobipro.php on line 73 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/tolokapu/public_html/plugins/community/mysobipro/mysobipro.php on line 78 Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method plgCommunityMySobipro::_getMySobiproHTML() should not be called statically in /home/tolokapu/public_html/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/callback.php on line 158

Your readme doesnt mention what "Core Application" is.

You mention this in the readme file:

- Section(s) Itemid(s):146,161,162
You will need to specify for each section (from the previous field) what menu item ID to use)
Separate Itemids with coma and foloow the sections IDs order

What menu item ID you mean? The menu item ID which is set for sobipro component in Joomla menu manager?
Eg. this is my url for the main section of sobipro:
index.php?option=com_sobipro&sid=54&Itemid=720&lang=en

54 is Sobipro section ID.
720 is the menu ID

Is this what you meant?

Your readme also says:

- Title field(s):1,37,38
Set for each sections to show, what is the main field id to be used as the entry title.
Separate each section title field IDs with coma following the sections order previously set.

There is no title field settings in the plugin.
Whatever I did or set up nothing showed up in my Jomsocial profile page.
I attached my screenshot

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds